Close 20% More Leads by Using Video in Your Sales Process
“The effectiveness of video in sales isn’t just a trend; it’s a fundamental shift in the way businesses engage with customers”
Sales and closing is repetitive work. You end up covering a lot of the same ground over and over again. It’s why we recommend that you look at using the power of video to improve your sales closing process. Video in sales process can help you increase lead conversion by 20% getting you more leads to say “YES” to working with you!
The effectiveness of video in sales isn’t just a trend; it’s a fundamental shift in the way businesses engage with customers. Video has become a powerful tool in the modern sales toolkit, aiding in building trust, showcasing products and services, and ultimately, closing deals. But implementing video sales strategies in your closing process is less intuitive than it is in your lead generation.
Here’s what you can do.
Successful sales often hinge on timely and compelling follow-ups. Emails are a primary means of communication in this context, and incorporating video can make a significant difference.
Sending a video message to a prospect can set you apart from the competition. For instance, a construction company might send a video message featuring a project manager, addressing specific client concerns.
Additionally, service businesses can create videos demonstrating the unique value they provide, showcasing their capabilities and previous work.
Create these videos to increase lead conversion so that they can be used over and over again eliminating the need to create customized videos for each lead.
Here are some tips:
- Choosing the right video content: Tailor your videos to address your prospect’s pain points or objections. For a construction company, a video highlighting cost savings through energy-efficient construction methods can be compelling.
- Embedding videos in emails: Ensure that your video content is easily accessible within emails. Use clickable thumbnails or linked text. Or if possible, embed the actual video in the email.
- If you have a CRM (customer relationship management platform), make these emails templates so you can quickly send them to potential clients.
- Analyzing video engagement metrics: Track how your videos perform. Measure open rates, click-through rates, and view duration to refine your strategy.
Video Webinars as a Sales Closing Tool
Video webinars offer a platform for in-depth education, allowing your sales team to showcase expertise and provide valuable insights to potential clients. They can help build trust and credibility. Service businesses can host webinars focusing on industry trends, sharing knowledge that establishes them as thought leaders. Construction companies can hold webinars showcasing their projects and specialized construction techniques.
Here are some tips for preparing your webinar:
- Promoting webinars through email campaigns: Use emails to invite prospects to webinars, emphasizing the value they’ll gain.
- Delivering valuable content and insights: Focus on addressing key pain points and providing solutions during the webinar.
- Using webinars to address objections: Allow prospects to raise questions during the webinar and address their objections in real-time.
- Engaging attendees through Q&A sessions: This interactive approach builds rapport and trust.
- Post-webinar follow-up with video content: Follow up with a video recap of the webinar, highlighting key takeaways and encouraging prospects to take the next step.
- Re-edit webinars and use them as short videos for promoting on Social Media or as informative videos on your website and service pages.
Educational Videos for Prospects
Educational videos are powerful tools to inform and convince prospects about your product or service’s value. Creating and delivering educational video content is key. But remember, educational videos must have the pieces necessary for someone to make a buying decision.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Frame your videos so that they walk the client through a specific scenario. This helps them understand why they should listen to you.
- Explainer videos about the product or service: These videos simplify complex ideas and highlight what sets your offering apart.
- Case studies and success stories: Showcase real-world examples of successful projects or satisfied clients. Videos are great at capturing these in compelling ways.
- Customer testimonials: Hearing from satisfied customers can boost confidence. With video, potential clients can hear what others say in their own words which will be more convincing
- Industry insights and trends: Provide value by sharing knowledge about the industry’s direction and how your business fits into it in areas that your audience would be concerned about. Videos are easily shared whenever issues arise and can save hours of conversations that are simply regurgitating common information.
Prominently feature educational videos on your website and social media profiles for easy access, and use analytics to track the engagement and conversion rates of prospects who view these videos.
Integrating Video in Your Sales Strategy
Choosing the right tools and platforms for video creation and distribution is crucial. And when it comes to integrating them into your sales strategy, you’ll need to have figured out exactly how your business is best served.
Here are a few ideas for how to get started:
- Select tools and platforms that suit your business’s needs and technical capabilities. One great example is using the Live Event function in LinkedIn!
- Invest in training to ensure your sales team can confidently and effectively use video in their interactions.
- Work with a video producer to create a repository of video assets that can be reused and repurposed, saving time and resources.
- Leverage marketing automation to send video follow-ups at the right moments in the sales journey, and continuously monitor the performance of your videos, refining your strategy based on what works.
Whether you’re a construction company or a service business, embracing the potential of video can revolutionize your sales process. By incorporating personalized videos in email follow-ups, hosting educational webinars, and creating compelling educational content, you’ll position your business for greater success. With the right tools, training, and strategy, you can harness the power of video to leave a lasting impression and close deals more effectively.
To dive deeper into the world of webinars and learn how to harness them as a powerful sales-closing tool, download our complimentary eBook, “Webinars That Work: Closing More Sales Through Interactive Online Events.” Discover the strategies and tactics that can transform your sales process and take your business to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity to master the art of webinar-based sales. Download your eBook now!
Have questions about growing your business?
Schedule a free 30 min. strategy call.
Check Out More Great Articles
Crafting consistent messaging with the right tone is crucial for successful lead generation. It allows you to show that you're an authority in your...
How do you turn one good client into ten? You get that one good client to share their story. Client testimonials hold a unique power in the realm of...
“Marketing your services can leave your audience zoning out.” As a business owner, if someone were to ask you what your company does, you'd probably...