The 5 Key Ways a Website Grows Your Business
What is Around The Block Talk?
A show about marketing advice that works, powered by Blu Bambu.
The Birth of Something Big
Twenty-five years ago the internet was just gaining traction and a lot of big names didn’t think it would succeed. (There was even an article in Newsweek about how the internet would never replace print and other mediums.) But here we are in 2020 and the internet is still here. And its role in your company’s marketing success is growing more and more.
Even so, between 40 and 67 percent of small businesses STILL don’t have websites, depending on which survey you read; and many of those that DO have websites don’t have websites that work for them or make them money.
Companies that have a website that is poorly designed, overstocked with information that confuses their clients, and cluttered with fancy looking but pointless bells and whistles ultimately only add an expense to the company budget. We believe that your business website should be making you money, not just costing it.
“Your website is either an asset to your brand, or drain on the bottom line. Your website can work for you.
And it should.”
Get Clarity for the New YearHere are five reasons why you should be using your website to grow your business starting in 2020:
- Validate Your Business – Having a website tells consumers that you are for real. Knowing that you actually exist and can solve their problems helps consumers trust you.
- Sell Online – The hardest part of running a business is getting leads. But your website can be the tool to fix that. It can sell your products or generate leads for consultations 24/7.
- Advertise Online – Advertisements are opportunities to funnel potential clients to your website. Sending potential clients through linked ads on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to landing pages on your website will turn your site from an expense to a lead generating investment.
- Offer Trust – A website allows you to show your product, demonstrate your authority in your field, and answer client questions with the information they are looking for, no matter what time of day it is.
- Save Time & Money – The best way to grow your business without causing your expenses to skyrocket is to automate. If your website doesn’t automatically direct potential clients to the right answer and funnel them to the appropriate action, you will have to use precious time and resources to do it manually.
ConclusionYour website is either an asset to your brand, or drain on the bottom line. Your website can work for you. And we believe it should. Which is why we offer a free 30 minute consultation, where you can sit down with our experts and find the best solutions for your website & marketing needs.
Have some questions about your marketing? Schedule a free 30 min consultation.
Check Out More Great Articles
What is Around The Block Talk? A show about marketing advice that works, powered by Blu Bambu.Draw them in with these marketing tips We got a lot of...
By Archie Villeda With the access of technology and special tools ever increasing in this day and age, many people fall into the trap of...
By Archie Villeda Ever wonder how an indepedent artist can make a living? We were blessed to talk to Denver's own - Bobby Lefebre about his personal...