Since the beginning, St. Andrews Electric Corp. has been devoted to help small and disadvantaged businesses. The owner, Rusty, is also the President of the Hispanic Contractors of Colorado – which contributes to and helps the small business construction community in Denver. On top of that, he is the Vice President of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association, another organization that helps small business owners.
Rusty’s dedication is to ensure small businesses are on a level-playing field with the bigger companies.
St. Andrews prides themselves with their personal strengths, including:
- Creating long lasting relationships
- Personable service
- Transparency on projects
- Delivering as promised
- Safety with workers and materials
- Solution driven
- Reaching major milestones on each project
- Rebranded business with higher quality marketing
- Made brochures and video to attract larger businesses/clients
- Higher quality website which is more user friendly
- More exposure into company’s services