10 Things You Need to Do When Getting Started on Pinterest
Ryan Pinkham recently wrote about the following 10 key steps you should take to setup and run a great pinterest account!
1. Get your names straightened out
2. Upload a profile picture that’s Pinterest-worthy
3. Create a profile that captures your business
4. Connect to the right social networks
5. Find businesses similar to yours on Pinterest
6. Get the tools you need
7. Create your first 3 boards
8. Tell your network
9. Connect your touch points
10. Keep pinning!